Part Time Level 1 IT Support Engineer Needed
IT Inspire Pty Ltd is a growing dynamic Australian website design & IT service agency based in Parramatta, Sydney with a valuable client base with some major projects that require additional staff.
We are currently looking for a Level 1 IT Support Engineer (At least 3 days a week) to work alongside our IT Manager to support our customers.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience in the following skill areas (minimum requirements):
– Provide Level 1 support for the Managed Services environment
– Act as the first point of contact for support requests and respond to them in a timely manner.
– Create and manage support tickets using our client’s ticketing system.
– Resolve support requests effectively, ensuring customer satisfaction.
– Escalate issues to the relevant support teams as required.
– Proactively monitor support requests and follow up with customers to ensure their issues have been resolved.
– Document support request information and update the knowledge base to enable the team to provide a better service.
– Prioritize and manage a backlog of support requests.
– You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply.
– Good communication skills both verbal and written
Desirable Skills and Knowledge
– Proven experience in a Level 1 Helpdesk Support role.
– Proven Google Workspace & Google Cloud experience.
– Proven Office 365 experience.
– Excellent communication and customer service skills.
– Ability to work well under pressure and deal with a high volume of support requests.
– Experience using ticketing systems.
– Strong problem-solving skills.
– Ability to escalate issues appropriately.
– Attention to detail and accuracy.
– Familiar with cPanel and Plesk
– Effective Marketing Strategies
– Excellent time management and project scoping experience
If this role interests you and you have all of the above requirements please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the following form.
Only email applications will be considered and only short-listed applicants will be notified.
No recruitment agencies, please.
No offshore applicants will be considered.