Are you a florist looking for a high-quality website designed and developed locally in Australia? If yes, you are at the right place. We love to work with you and provide a customised solution to your business.
With years of experience as a florist web designer and developer, we can provide a top-level e-commerce website designed for florists in Sydney and Australia-wide.
If you have a florist retail shop and want to sell your flowers online, you are at the right place. We design and develop high-quality eCommerce websites specifically design for florists at an affordable budget.
Why choose us as your florist web designer?
Florist Web Design Experts
We have a strong background in website design and development as well as expertise and experience in designing florist business websites. Due to this, we would be able to create a high-quality website that is tailored to your needs to showcase your product and services.
We offer a large range of customisation options that will help to build your website that reflects your brand and meets the specific requirements. We can create a website layout as per your requirements and add custom features and integrations.
Besides website design and development, we provide web hosting and regular maintenance services after the website launch. Maintenance and support services include technical support, training, plugin and script updates, etc.
With us, the website design budget for florist businesses is very competitive in the current market in Sydney, Australia without compromising the quality of the website.
No Monthly Payment for Your Website
For the florist websites, there are some web design companies that charge monthly for using their software. However, with us, there is no monthly charge for using the website. In fact, you own your website, code, scripts everything.
eCommerce Web Development for Florist Business
An eCommerce website for a florist business would typically have a number of features to allow customers to browse and purchase flowers and related products online. Some of the key features that you may want to include in your eCommerce website for a florist business are:
- A catalogue of products: This would include a selection of flowers, bouquets, arrangements, and other products that you offer for sale. You may want to include high-quality photos and detailed descriptions of each product, as well as information about pricing, availability, and delivery options.
- A shopping cart: This would allow customers to add products to their cart and place an order online. You may want to include options for customizing bouquets or arrangements, as well as options for delivery or pickup.
- Payment processing: You’ll need a way to securely process payments from customers, either through a third party payment gateway or by integrating with a merchant account.
- Customer accounts: You may want to offer customers the option to create an account on your website, which would allow them to save their payment and delivery information for future purchases.
- Order tracking: You may want to provide customers with a way to track the status of their orders, including information about when their order was placed, when it was shipped, and when it is expected to be delivered.
- Mobile optimization: With an increasing number of people accessing the internet from their mobile devices, it’s important to make sure that your eCommerce website is optimised for mobile viewing. This may involve designing a mobile-friendly version of your website or creating a dedicated mobile app.
- Marketing and promotion: You’ll want to include features on your website that allow you to promote your products and special offers to potential customers, such as newsletters, email marketing, and social media integration.
Depending on the specific needs of your business, you may also want to consider other features such as gift certificates, loyalty programs, and integrations with other business systems or platforms. At EG Solutions, we specialised to integrate multiple platforms into your website.